Monitoring and evaluation are conducted during the whole study, based on IPB Rector’s Decree No. Nomor 183/IT3/PP/2020 on Standard Operational Procedure of IPB Postgraduate School. The monitoring and evaluation process of the study for each semester includes:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Mechanism for Students
In each session, all students who attend class must enter their name on the list of attendees (using IPBM). Students who are unable to attend class with a valid reason must inform the administrative staff and lecturer with supporting documents , at the latest one week after the unattended lecture. Students with attendance below 80% of all scheduled lectures are not eligible to take the final exam.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Mechanism for Lecturers
Before the first lecturing session, the academic staff of MREE must prepare the minutes of the lecture, which contain:
- “Topic” to monitor the delivered materials during the lecture.
- ”Date and Time” to monitor the lecturer’s attendance.
- ”Lecturer’s Signature” to monitor the validity of the written data.
- ”Academic Staff’s Signature” to monitor the data entered into the MREE academic system information.
Lecturers’ attendance is evaluated periodically after each semester through the lecturer's minutes. In addition to that, the monitoring system is also conducted by filling out the academic process evaluation (Evaluasi Proses Belajar Mengajar/EPBM) online questionnaire at https://studentportal.ipb.ac.id/ In that questionnaire, there are components of the student's evaluation of the lecturer in various aspects, one of which being lecturer’s attendance. The results of the evaluation will be discussed in MREE’s academic meeting.</p>
- Monitoring and Evaluation Mechanism of Lecture Materials
Evaluation of lecture materials is conducted during the coordination meeting of the lecturer team each semester. Towards a new academic year, lecturers of each subject will submit the syllabus, Lecture Session Unit (Satuan Acara Perkuliahan/SAP), handouts, and lecture materials to MREE academic staff.